Experienced, Qualified Nursery Assistant & Sole Care Nanny available

GeorgiaMason

Hello parents,

My name is Georgia aged 24 and qualified level 2 in childcare I also have a clean full driving licence.

I have Worked in childcare since I was aged 19, starting in nursery settings and then taking it upon my own intuitive to become a sole care nanny.

Most of my experience is through nanny work.

I have excellent references from nursery work aswell as families I've previously nannied for and till this day still babysit for.

If this sounds suitable to you please do not hesitate to contact me and we can take it from there.

Thank you

Hi Georgia,

When are you hoping to start work? I am looking for a nanny starting from mid November for my daughter Matilda who is currently 9 months old. She will be almost a year old when the child care will begin.

We live at the very top of Grove Lane. A nanny share in East Dulwich or Camberwell / Bellenden Road area would be ideal but have only just started to contact people about it.

Matilda is a very sociable girl with no special needs other than the fact she has a squint and so must wear glasses.

I am returning to work at the British Library for 4 days a week and my partner Joe will cover one day a week. We need someone to look after Matilda for 3 days a week.

Does that sound suitable to you? Let me know.

Thanks,

Hannah

Hi Georgia,

I'm not sure if doing a couple of afternoons is of interest? We need someone Tuesday's and Wednesday's 12.30 to 6. For our just four year old daughter. Pick up from half moon Montessori in Herne hill.

If so please send cv, rates and availability!

Many thanks

Michelle

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Georgia

Are you still available?

I am looking for a nanny for my daughter.We want someone from mon to fri from 3 to 6pm.

We need someone to start asap .

If my position is of any interest to you ,please feel to contact me on 07776742199 anytime between 5 to 7 pm.

Thanks

Sutapa

• 6 months later...

Hi Georgia,

I came across your post on the East Dulwich Forum.

I currently have a vacancy for a child care assistant ( attached ) and wondered if you are still seeking employment?

If this position is of interest to you please let me know your hourly rate.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Best Wishes

Gaynor

Archived