AD HOC Childcare

Hi Mums & Dads

My name is Justine, I am a level 3 qualified Spanish speaking nanny whom is looking to do AD HOC childcare on Thursday's and Friday's. I previously worked as a full time nanny for a family in the Nunhead area, in which I had sole charge of the boys (A currently 19 months & F currently 4 years old) whilst the parents are at work.

We spent our days in parks, museums, farms and playgroups which the children highly enjoyed.

I've was with my previous family for a year and unfortunately my position came to an end due to mum giving up work.

I am now looking to do flexible childcare for parents who may only need someone for a few hours or need last minute cover.

I am a reliable, responsible, trustworthy and fun nanny with more than 5 years of experience with children. I have an NVQ Level 3 diploma in childcare and .

Look forward to hearing from you

Justine De La Higuera

Hi Justine. I need someone to collect my 8 year old son from Goodrich Primary school on Thursdays (3.30 pm) & take him back home to Sydenham. Serve a meal (slow cooker) to him & 2 teens & supervise his bedtime. I arrive back at 7.45-8.00 pm. Also could you let me know how much you charge for 4.5.hours.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Regards

Rachel O'CONNOR.

([email protected]

Hi Justine,

I'm looking for a bit of help with my twin four-month-old girls. Ideally, I'd like someone to come from around 11am to 3pm each weekday (although I understand you're only free on Thursdays and Fridays). I need someone to help with keeping the girls entertained/soothed while I make some lunch and maybe even have a quick nap (that would be amazing!). It would also be good to have help going out and about, and with changing them and settling them for their naps. The girls are breastfed, so you wouldn't need to feed them. I also wouldn't expect you to be alone with them.

We live about half-way between Herne Hill and North Dulwich stations. If you think you'd be able to help, please send me your CV and references to [email protected], and then maybe we can arrange a time for us all to meet.

All the best,

Holly

Archived