Nanny available 3-4 days from early January 2017

My name is Dominika and I am looking for a new nanny position from January as my current position as a nanny share-sole charge is coming to an end.I am currently looking after 2 children boy and girl now 18m old. I have been working for current family for over one year since very early age baby G 4 months and baby boy join in later on when he was 1 year old. People find me responsible, caring and cheerful and I think I can agree with them. I have 11 years of experience in childcare as well as up to date DBS and child care qualification CACHE Level 3 and Paediatric First Aid. I am also Ofstead registered.

If you are interested, please, feel free to email me and I will send you my CV and recommendations.

Kind Regards,

Dominika.

• 2 weeks later...

Dominika currently works for us and we can not recommend her highly enough. Our little girl, 18 months absolutely loves her as do we. Dominika has a wonderful caring and fun manner with children which is combined with a wealth of experience, knowledge and training. I can kiss my daughter goodbye in the morning and know she will not only be well cared for, she will have fun, play and plenty of social interaction, eat delicious home cooked food and feel safe secure and loved. As parents we couldn't ask for a better nanny. Our second baby is due in January so hence Dominika is looking for a new position.

We are more than happy to provide full verbal and written references for Dominika, she is wonderful and we can not recommend her highly enough.

Hi

We are a family in West Dulwich, looking for a nanny/ housekeeper, full time, from late January. We have two children (11 and 7) and our lovely nanny of over 8 years is retiring.

If your nanny is interested, please can she call me - Smriti Singh, on 07984 481948

Many thanks

Archived