After School Help Needed - Mon to Thurs - East Dulwich Area - No of Hours Negotiable

Hello!

We are a fun family, looking for someone to help us juggle after-school activities, homework and bedtime routine during the week.

Ideally, we would like someone to help us on Mondays to Thursdays (inclusive). We would like to find someone who genuinely likes children. A confident driver would be a real added bonus, as this person could then do school pick-up two days a week.

The candidate needs to speak fluent english, and be confident to read chapter books with the children. Hours could be from 3 - 8pm every day, and maybe even 10 - 3pm on Fridays, to look after our 3-month old baby.

We want to find the right person for our family, and we can negotiate the details from there.

If you are interested, please PM me

Thanks a lot

Hi there I would love to help you out I'm free on those days and DBS checked and First-aid i've looked after little girl since she was four months old i'm Farrelly enjoyed it Reading writing going to the park just basically having fun but now she's a big school so I'm not lead to much now come regards Sharon

Archived