Part time live in au pair needed

vrossoni

We are a couple looking for a responsible au pair to care for our two young children (1 and 3 years old) two days a week (8am to 6pm) and one night a month, in exchange for a free full-time double bedroom with (semi) private bathroom (the children will need access for their evening bath).

We are hoping that the arrangement might be of interest to a student with an interest in psychology or education, or anyone who might benefit from gaining some experience with children.

We are looking for a person with his or her head firmly screwed on, proactive, engaging and interested in early years development. You should be keen to teach and play with our children. We are encouraging our children to speak Italian and would prefer an Italian speaker -but this is of course a 'nice to have' rather than a ?must?!

We live in Peckham Rye, off Bellenden Road and 5 mins from the train station. We are in easy reach of Goldsmiths College (10 mins bus), London Bridge, Blackfriars and Victoria (each 15 mins train).

Please do get in touch in private mode if you think this might be of interest.

Kind regards

Valeria & Richard

Hello! I'm Sandra,I'm 22 years old and I'm Spanish. I'm here as an au pair but I would like to change the family because I think that with them, I don't have the oportunity to practice as much English as I would like to. I have seen your post and I'm really interested in your family. I would like to know more things about you. If you are interested in me I would be very happy to hear from you.

Best wishes. Sandra.

Archived