Babysitter needed HERNE HILL

Looking for a responsible babysitter for ad hoc evening babysitting of our two children (5yrs and 2.5yrs). Must live locally (i.e. Herne Hill, or Dulwich) or if not local must have own car to drive to and from job. (I would not feel comfortable with leaving you to get public transport home in the middle of the night)If you live locally we will send you home in a taxi.

Must be over 18yrs old, and have excellent English.

This is just occasional evening babysitting. Its not a nanny job!

If you match the above criteria and can provide some references please contact me. thank you

Hi

My eldest daughter is aged 18 and is home from University during term time. She would be happy to be called upon occasionally. She is great with children and has babysat often for her niece and friend's children. She is sociable and creative and has also worked in Dulwich Park Caf? and Crystal Palace FC VIP. Excellent references for baby sitting are available.

She would usually be collected by car or could arrange an Uber and is happy to share the cost going home (I am sure it would only be a few extra pounds as we live 5 mins from Sydenham Hill).

Do let me know if you can both meet. She is home from 16 December until mid January 2017.

Hello my name is tanya Barry, I'm 40 years old and live in w.dulwich, I have 2 children aged 17 and 14,I currently work at dulwich prep school, and nanny for a lovely family doing after school pickups and preparing their tea. I babysit for a 3 other family's every so often when is needed. I have a current crb check sept 2016, a clean full driving licence and reference available, as well as loads of experience working with and caring for young children. If you would like to meet or have a chat on the phone please feel free to give me a call thanks tanya 07877484412

Hello,I am available to help you as a babysitter .I am a pat time nanny at Crystal Palace .If you would like to contact me,please feel free then I will send you my references as a nanny/babysitter in the UK.

Thank you,

Dida

• 3 weeks later...

Hello,

I live in Herne Hill and have babysat in the surrounding area for 5 years, constantly asked back by families. I was also a nanny for during my gap year and can provide references from both of these positions.

I am 19, home from Oxford for the Christmas break and am available throughout January.

Please do get in touch if you need any help ([email protected])

Archived