Nanny available to start January 2017

GraceG18

Hi, my name is Grace, I live in Peckham, I'm turning 24 next month and am looking for a new Nannying role starting January 2017.

I love children, always have, I find them unbelievably fascinating and to watch them learn and grow in a happy, safe and creative environment brings me great pleasure. I push for a positive lifestyle and aim to bring that through into my work. I grew up in the countryside in Wales, so very much believe in the importance of outdoor activities. I'm also a creative person, enjoying all things from the arts to cooking.

I am DBS checked, and have recently completed a 12hr Paediatric First Aid course.

Throughout this year I have been helping with two different families, on a casual basis, helping alongside the family when things are busy for them, and occasionally babysitting.

I am very flexible and outgoing, so can hopefully work alongside your family smoothly and efficiently.

If you would like to chat further and see a copy of my CV and certification, please feel free to get in touch at [email protected].

Many Thanks, and look forward to hearing from you.

Archived