Maclaren Techno XT

AHOPMCD

Maclaren Techno XT for sale!

?100

Buggy is in very good condition and everything works perfectly. Usual signs of wear, have photographed as much as possible. Can't attach much in the line of photos so happy to text/whatsapp or email on more photos if interested. I took it all apart and have just washed the seat cover, basket and straps and put back together. So it is very clean!

Comes with rain cover.

Back wheels are almost new too (we had these fitted by a maclaren approved repair service centre although one hub cap is missing but this has absolutely no effect on the use of the buggy)

This buggy was purchased in 2014 and used as a second buggy only, for travel mainly and when we were out with the car, we used it for about 18 months initially (as a second buggy).

It has only been used a handful of times in the past year, since I had my second baby and I had to move on to double buggies!

Features:

It can lie flat and be used from birth. Comes with head hugger (never used) and shoulder pads.

It has extendable handles for taller parents.

It has an amazing hood and sunshade that comes right down over baby. Great for when they are sleeping and for keeping them protected from the Sun.

It has a foot rest which you can drop down or leave up.

Archived