We are two families in SE4 looking for a nanny to look after our cheeky, chatty toddlers for two days a week (ideally Tuesday/Wednesday) starting April 2017.
You will be:
• Experienced and a qualified nanny
• Able to create a happy, secure environment
• Reliable and organised
• Enthusiastic, loving and kind but firm when required
• Happy to seek out creative and exciting activities both within and outside the home
• Interested in food and able to prepare healthy meals
• Required to do some light housework – dealing with the dishwasher, washing and clearing up after the children
• Be first aid trained, DBS checked, a non-smoker and OFSTED registered or willing to acquire this
• To provide excellent checkable references
Salary dependent on experience
If you are interested, please email your CV along with any questions to [email protected]
Edited 1 time(s). Last edit was january 25, 11:48am by Titch_79.