Nanny wanted for se4

Titch_79

We are two families in SE4 looking for a nanny to look after our cheeky, chatty toddlers for two days a week (ideally Tuesday/Wednesday) starting April 2017.

You will be:

? Experienced and a qualified nanny

? Able to create a happy, secure environment

? Reliable and organised

? Enthusiastic, loving and kind but firm when required

? Happy to seek out creative and exciting activities both within and outside the home

? Interested in food and able to prepare healthy meals

? Required to do some light housework ? dealing with the dishwasher, washing and clearing up after the children

? Be first aid trained, DBS checked, a non-smoker and OFSTED registered or willing to acquire this

? To provide excellent checkable references

Salary dependent on experience

If you are interested, please email your CV along with any questions to [email protected]

Hello,

I would be interested in the position, but Tuesdays and Wednesdays are the days that I am not available as I work for two families in Honor Oak Park, looking after their toddlers who are nearly 2 years old.

In case you would consider having a nanny on Thursdays and Fridays or on Mondays, I would be interested.

I am a qualified nanny with over 5 years of experience, I have an updated DBS and first aid certificate. I'm working towards the Ofsted registration and I have excellent references.

I could send you my CV if you are interested.

Kind regards,

Mariana

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, if your post if still available i would be interested.

I am currently looking for a nannying role after 4 years experience working at Nellys Nursery, i am dedicated, outgoing, creative and organised.

My qualifications include: Peadiatric First Aid, Level 2 in Children and Young Peoples Workforce, Level 3 Diploma in EYE, Level 3 Safeguarding, Level 1 Health and Safety, Up-to-date DBS check and willing to be Ofsted Registered.

Please do pm if interested in a CV.

Archived