Morning nanny

clodagh79

Hi

We are looking for a morning nanny again as sadly our current one is leaving. We need someone to look after our 19 month old son, get him up, feed him a bit of play time and then drop him to the nursery and bring the pram back. we are in East Dulwich and his nursery is about a 15-20 minute walk. There is almost always one night babysitting a week too and various other request.

Thanks,

Clodagh

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi

We are looking for a morning nanny for SEPTEMBER as sadly our current one is leaving in August. We need someone to look after our then 2 years old son, get him up, feed him a bit of play time and then drop him to the nursery and bring the pram back. We are in Dulwich and his nursery is about a 15-20 minute walk. There is almost always one night babysitting a week too and various other request.

Thanks

Clodagh

• 3 weeks later...
hi there it's Sharon here I'm available for the mornings I've looked after a little girl seance she was four months old and loved every minute of it and now she at Big school she's 6 and half and still have her so mornings would work for me kind regards Sharon

• 5 weeks later...

Archived