Highly Qualified British Nanny Available - April/May.

Supernanny*

Dear Families,

After 2.5 wonderful years with my current family I am on a mission to find a family just as lovely as my current.

I am a proactive nanny who enjoys to interact with the children and teach them through play. I am CACHE qualified, Sleep training diploma and a child psychology diploma. I have also completed a course in Speech therapy.

I have a wealth of experience with children ages newborn to 10years. I am also a qualified maternity nurse and have experience with twins .Employers have described me as easy going with a sunny disposition. Whatever the weather a smile makes the day brighter.

I am looking for a 3,4 or 5 day a week position. Start date from April onwards could be earlier or later for the right family.I have excellent knowledge of the Dulwich area.

I'm also available for babysitting.

I pride myself on my own personal development and always keep up to date with courses and government guidelines, I feel with my knowledge, experience and qualifications I believe that I am well equipped to play an important role in your Childs life; whilst always having their best interests at heart. I am proud to say I am very adaptable in my work surroundings and very confident in Sole Charge. I have also worked in fully staffed households.

If you are interested in speaking further, please send details of your requirements and a little bit about your family.

Many Thanks

SuperNanny.

Hi there

We have a 9 year old boy and a 6 year old girl and we live in North Dulwich and are looking for after school care and holiday care which five days a week - it's about 26 hours pro rate which we'd be happy to boost with babysitting. Would that be of interest at all?

Ideally we need someone from mid-March.

Best wishes

Kirsty

Hello Supernanny

I have a friend who is looking for a nanny rom April. She be 4 children - twins aged 16 months, 4 and 6. 3 days based in ladywell. The older two are in full time education at the same school. If interested to learn more PM me.

Thanks

Hello

I am looking for someone for 2.5 days a week (about 28 hours) which I am also happy to boost with babysitting.

I live in SE21 and have two children aged 1.5 years and 5 years (a boy and a girl).

If interested let me know and I would happily have a chat!

Best

Diana

• 3 weeks later...

Hi,

Not sure whether you received my message ok. I am looking for a reliable, warm nanny to look after our 5 month old son Oscar a handful of afternoons over the next two weeks whilst I sort out some work related admin. Would this job interest you?

Best,

Celine

Archived