Forum Sponsors

www.white-edge.co.uk
xxxx
http://www.zuperdesign.co.uk/

www.clintonmckenzie.com

Advertise here

The East Dulwich Forum
Would you recommend your East Dulwich doctor, dentist or butcher?
messageLooking for nanny job
Posted by mimmi February 17, 10:52AM

Dear Family

I'm a responsible trustworthy girl looking for Nanny job.I am organised with good time management skills and have a fair and positive approach to discipline,encouraging well-mannered behaviour.
I offer a happy,safe and secure environment for all children in my care and above all I`m kind, patient, nurturing and loving. Keeping children happy and safe is my number one priority.I keep them under a watchful eye and always make certain they avoid dangerous situation.I`m also active person I love coming up with different activities to do.I enjoy teaching,making projects,doing different creative arts and crafts and coming with all different types of outside activity.
I am a experienced Ofsted registered Nanny with paediatric first aid,DBS check,more than 10 years experience of looking after children aged 6 months-14 years.I have baby and toddler experience as well as experience of working with twins, special needs and nanny share arrangements.I have excellent checkable references past and present.
I'm not looking for a few hours after school pick up.I look for more hours.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit was february 17, 03:09pm by mimmi.

messageRe: Looking for nanny job
Posted by Di February 23, 08:17PM

Hello

How many hours are you looking for? I am looking for a nanny for approx 28 hours a week
On Mondays (half day), Tuesdays and Thursdays.

If of interest, let me know and happy to have a chat!
Best
Diana

Back to top of page
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Donate                   Terms of use                  Help & FAQs                   Advertise               RSS rss feed