AquaNatal Classes - local to East Duwlich

Hot of the Press ? New term starting 14th March

We are delighted to announce that AquaNatal classes by Aquatots will be taking place only a short drive from East Dulwich in Lewisham?s Hospitals Hydrotherapy Pool from March.

Tuesday and Thursday Evenings

😄If you are pregnant and would like to come to a class that offers:

- Exercises to help stay fit & healthy throughout your pregnancy

- Important breathing techniques to help during labour

- Helps reduce blood pressure

- Beneficial for those suffering with pelvic girdle pain

- Blissful relaxation.

- Bonding with your baby (being in the water encourages baby to kick)

- Opportunity to meet other new mums to support each other through your pregnancy.

Then come and join the fantastic Aquanatal classes.

NEW TERM STARTING: Tuesday Evening 14th March at 7pm

4 weeks - ?52

45 mins

Very warm hydro pool

To reserve you place email - [email protected]

or visit http://www.aquatots.com/page/aquanatal_classes

"I had a baby girl on 16th September, I must give you a big thanks for those breathing techniques as I got through the birth on that alone! Used gas and air for the last 10mins!

Thanks again, Monika?

?I gave birth to Laurence at 39 weeks- a chunky 9lbs 7oz, Managed to get to 8cm just using the basic breathing you taught us! The Midwife said she was impressed with my breathing technique! Unfortunately I had to be monitored again (developed obstetric cholestasis) I ended up opting for an epidural at 8c

Archived