Warm and friendly nanny required - April start

Dot81

Hello,

We are looking for a fun-loving and caring nanny 4.5 days per week, ideally to start in April. We are two families with a boy and girl of the same age (currently 18 months old). The job will be based in one house only in East Dulwich, just off Lordship Lane. This could be a live-out or live-in (during the week only) position.

We are looking for an outgoing, kind and reliable nanny with experience of caring for two children at the same time. You should be passionate about working with children and enjoy doing fun activities with them, both at home and at group classes.

Fluent Spanish language skills would be highly desirable but not essential.

Key responsibilities will include:

- provide care 4.5 days a week from 7.30am to 7pm (with flexibility to work later on occasions)

- cook nutritious and well-balanced meals for the children

- all childcare-related duties e.g. washing clothes, tidying-up each day etc

Essential requirements include:

- a valid CRB check

- e a valid First Aid certification

- provide at least 2 recent references

If you feel you are the right nanny for us, please send us your CV and a covering email/letter including your references (referees will not be contacted until after an interview and with your permission).

We look forward to hearing from you.

Good afternoon,

My name is Sarah and I live locally in Forest Hill. I am looking for a full time nannying position and can start work in April. I currently work full time in a nursery and have experience with children aged 4 months to 4 years. I have a clear DBS and I am also first aid qualified.

I look forward to hearing from you and any questions you have.

Sarah

Archived