Available childminder in Nunhead part-time, full time, term time from September 2017

Available Registered Childminder. I am based in Nunhead, 5 minutes from Peckham Rye station and I have a vacancy Monday- Friday 8-6pm.

My aim is to provide a warm, safe, homely and enjoyable environment for your child working alongside parents as the primary carers.

We do go out every day to parks, playgroups, book start, soft play, childminding drop-ins etc. I am First Aid Trained, CRB Checked, Trained in Safeguarding Children.

I can do school pick ups as well from John Donne Primary.

References can be provided on request.

Please feel free to contact me 07731935019 or [email protected] . Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

I just wanted to add a recommendation for Gosia on here.

Gosia have looked after our daughter for the last two years She loved being with her and was made to feel at home from day one. My daughter was just over one year old when she began so it was really important for us to find a safe, happy and most importantly loving home environment. Her setting keeps children stimulated and entertained with regular activities both in and out of their home - trips to the park, playgroups, singing groups etc. She is 100% reliable and also flexible - both really important as we have busy jobs of our own. Our little girl was always well cared for and well fed! We are sad to be leaving but our daughter is now moving to a nursery. However, we could not recommend Gosia more highly - she has helped us to give our daughter a fantastic start in life that I know will stand them in good stead for years to come.

She does also pick up and after school care for my friends children.I'd be very happy to speak if you want a personal reference or have any questions - just PM me.

Gosia has been childminding my daughter for 3 years for 3 days a week and I now ask her to do school pick up once a week for my 6 year old boy too. We have had childminders before but Gosia is the best! She is lovely, caring, 100% reliable, always has her eyes on her kids, absolutely trustworthy.

I couldn't recommend her high enough, feel free to msg me privately for more details.

• 2 weeks later...

Gosia was taking care of my little son since he was 7 months old - full time, and he stayed with her until he was 2 when he left for the nursery.

At the beggining I was very nervous as we had never left him before with someone other than a member of our family, but after a few weeks my concerns were completely dissipated.

Towards the end of our agreement there were some days were he didn't want go home and preferred instead to stay with Gosia and her children, there is no better thing in the world than to know your child is safe, happy and being well taken care of.

We got a daily sms report and they seemed always to be very busy going places, everyday doing something different, he developed an interest for books and became very sociable.

I couldn't recommend her highly enough and should I have another child I hope to be able to leave her/him with Gosia. Please feel free to msg me privately for more details.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

One more space left from September 2017

Available Registered Childminder. I am based in Nunhead, 5 minutes from Peckham Rye station and I have a vacancy Monday- Friday 8-6pm.

My aim is to provide a warm, safe, homely and enjoyable environment for your child working alongside parents as the primary carers.

We do go out every day to parks, playgroups, book start, soft play, childminding drop-ins etc. I am First Aid Trained, CRB Checked, Trained in Safeguarding Children.

I can do school pick ups as well from John Donne Primary.

References can be provided on request.

Please feel free to contact me 07731935019 or [email protected] . Thanks

Archived