Part time Nanny / Housekeeper needed Peckham /East Dulwich

lizzo15

We are looking for a reliable part time nanny with some housekeeping responsibilities to help our family.

We need someone Mondays - Wednesdays from end of April / start of May, for the school and nursery run in the morning and from 3pm ? 7.00pm. This is likely to go up to 4 days Mon- Thurs in September.

The children are boys aged 5 and 3.5yrs.

You must be CRB checked and speak good English.

If you are a fun, caring, trustworthy, reliable person please do contact us.

We look forward to hearing from you!

Hello, i am just wondering is your post still available? I am looking for a part time nannying job where i can be dedicated and commit to a family and their children. I am nurturing, outgoing, creative and organised. Have 3 1/2 years experience working with children aged 3 months-5 years, an up to date DBS, Paediatric First Aid Trained and willingness to be Ofsted registered.

Please let me know if you are interested.

Hello,

Is this position till available?

I have lots of experience with children, growing up in South Wales i taught swimming and horse riding to children. From there i went to University in Cornwall, where i worked in the universities creche and began to run arts and crafts workshops for children in schools, community groups and festivals. More recently i have babysat and been a part time nanny looking after younger children and helping with the school run.

am a designer and illustrator who has recently gone freelance, I am looking for work with children to ease the transition and to help structure my day and give some variation and fun to my routine!

I live in Brixton and have my own car and a recent enhanced DBS certificate and could provide you with some references.

I?d love to know more about the position if it hasn?t been filled.

Hope to hear from you soon,

Rhian

Archived