Part time nanny

beelaw

We are looking for a nanny one day a week (either a Thursday or a Friday). We are a family of four with a 4 year old girl (who attends nursery mon-wed at a school in Dulwich and will be starting school in September in Dulwich) and a 4 month old baby sister. We live a couple of minutes walk from Penge East station.

The ideal candidate would be ofsted registered with a driving licence and must have a recent DBS and must be bilingual , we have a preference for French. Although we are an English only speaking household, we want our children to pick up a second language.

I am currently at home so main tasks would be to help me during the day with typical nannying duties - help get children washed and dressed, make meals, play with them, take children to any activities with or without me, keep children's areas clean and tidy etc, help me attend appointments with them etc.

Hours can be flexible but looking for one full day with some scope for ad hoc additional help (nursery drops offs and collects and during school holidays) if of interest and some occasional babysitting.

I will be returning to work towards the end of 2017 so scope to increase hours then if of interest.

We are looking for someone to fit into our family permanently. I am a solicitor working freelance of British and African heritage and my husband is a banker of African heritage. We will ask for references and a CV so please only apply if you're experienced looking after children and young babies. Please PM me if of interest.

Good afternoon madam

I am a 38 year old mother of 3 girls aged 9, 7 and 4.

I am not Ofsted registered but I'm staying to work towards this.

Three reason I would like to offer you Mr services is because I have slit of experience with children.

I became a widower while pregnant with my youngest which resulted in her being born 15 weeks early and I managed to juggle my 3 girls under Alot of pressure.

I would like to meet with you and offer you a one days service and let you decide whether I'm a suitable candidate.

Currently I'm available all week from 9.30 to 2.45.

I do drive with my own car.

I am Sudanese and speak Arabic.

Kind regards

Maz.

Archived