Julian Bowen Domino Bunk Beds For Sale

?150

Lovely sturdy White Bunk Beds with built in shelves and proper step ladder not rungs. Selling due to house move. 3 years old and in fantastic condition. will be dismantled for collection and available from 25th March (no mattresses included). Collect West Dulwich SE21. Please PM if interested.

OVERALL DIMENSIONS: H161 x W116-137 x D199 cm

Under Bed Height: 7cm

Weight: 109 kg

Maximum Mattress Depth: 19 cm

Compact space saving design with built in shelving

Neutral design suits both boys and girls bedrooms

Strong wood combination construction with a fresh white finish

Both bunks support a maximum weight of 15 stone

Guard rail and handles for top bunk safety

Chunky easy climb ladders

Ladder features glow in the dark strips for clear visibility

Fixed ladder, cannot be re-positioned

Bunks cannot be split into single beds

Slatted bed basses for comfortable mattress support

Both bunks fit Standard UK single mattresses 3ft/90x190cm

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• Latest Discussions

• Can't help thinking that regardless of whether Joe wanted to be interviewed, the 'story' that Southwark News wanted to write just got a lot less interesting with 'tyre shop replaced with ... tyre shop'! 
    • Labour are proposing to nationalise the railways, (passenger trains but not fright)  Whilst it removes them from shareholders control, and potential profit chasing, is it workable or will it end up costing tax payers more in the long run?  On paper the idea is interesting but does it also need the profitable freight arm included to help reduce fares,? 
    • Another recommendation here for Jason.  He came to plaster over a section of ceiling that we had to remove in order to investigate a leak.  He is a really lovely guy, easy to get in touch with and great communication.  He was quick, tidy and competitively priced.  Very happy and I'd have no hesitation in recommending him to anyone.
    • I run my own business making children's themed birthday hampers, party bags and more for all occasions, feel free to get in touch on 07493638779 for more photos of what I do. 
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In