Looking for nanny 3 days/week

Professional couple with twin boys (1 year old) seek part-time nanny to work 3 days Monday-Thursday from 8.30am - 6pm.

Role will include preparing food and feeding, both solids and milk; light cleaning and washing related to children (i.e. post meal clear up but general housework not required); playing, singing and plenty of activities; with occasional support with bath and bedtime routine.

The boys have an active social life and love going to classes, meeting their twin group and trips to the park. So we're looking for a nanny who is fun, friendly, outgoing and loves getting out and about.

Dad works from home regularly, so will be present during working hours (in home office) and we also have a cat!

Nannies who are Ofsted registered or happy to be registered for childcare vouchers please get in touch.

Dear Kate,

My name is Lucie, I have been working in a childminding setting, with Ofsted outstanding rating, for almost 4 years. The setting provided care for up to 12 children a day age 6 months to 4 years. I have successfully completed my NVQ Level 2 children and young people workforce qualification, I have recently requalified in Paediatric First Aid and hold a Level 1 Child Protection and Safeguarding certificate. I am currently in the process of registering with Ofsted.

I am currently working as a nanny for a family, two children aged 2 year and 4 years, one day a week every Tuesday. I understand how important and difficult it can be to find the right person to give your children the best care they deserve. My focus is to create a stimulating, challenging, safe environment which would benefit their development. I am good cook and would always ensure the children I work with have a balanced nutritional diet. I have built a solid reputation throughout Dulwich and the surrounding areas for providing excellent childcare and building fulfilling, close relationships with all the children in my care. Because of this references are readily available.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards,

Lucie

Archived