Registered childminder with Mon,Tues and Thurs spaces available.

loni

Hello.

I am an ofsted registered childminder.I live by Dulwich Library and I have a lovely open-planned spacious house with an enclosed garden for the children to enjoy.I use playgroups each morning and parks,librarys in the afternoon.I have all of the relevant certificates and paperwork etc.

Due to my current family of twins unexpectedly moving house I have two spaces available on Mon Tues and Thurs immediately .i have worked in Dulwich with local families for 16 years and have many lovely references from families past and present.

If you feel I can help you,please feel free to call me on 07709392863 for a chat or else p.m on here and my friend Lorna will pass on any messages. I am using her account as mine is down at the mo.

Many thanks.

Cheryl.

I would like to add we would highly, highly recommend Cheryl and don't know what we would do without her! She has has looked after my son since he was 10 months old (he is now 5.5 years) and now looks after both my children twice a week after school. They adore her and my son will often ask to go to her house to play! Katie

Archived