Tutor of French

I am an unashamed languages geek and experienced tutor of French with a First-Class BA and MA in French Studies from a Russell Group University. I am also a CELTA-qualified teacher of English as a Second Language, with four years' classroom experience working with children, adults and teenagers around the world.

I have worked with students of all ages and abilities, including those with SEN, to achieve their learning goals. Having trained in Communicative Language Teaching , I take pride in designing sessions to have learners enjoying communicating in French about subjects that matter to them from Day One as well as working towards tangible academic or professional goals. My sessions are bespoke to your needs, with regular feedback built in to ensure they are meeting your expectations.

My rate is ?30 per hour, exclusive of feedback sessions, with reductions available for groups.

If you would like to book a trial session, please give me a call on 07512 647 324.

I look forward to hearing from you!

• 1 month later...

Hi Fahria,

I am indeed! Apologies - I can't find any new voicemail but my phone is nearing the end of its life I think...time to replace! Would you be able to send me a PM with your number and the best time to call, and we can discuss?

Many thanks ks,

Lucy

Archived