Looking for short term nanny for Jul/Aug

We are currently looking for a nanny for childcare over July/August to fill the gap till our little one starts nursery on 4th Sept.

Days would be Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday (but will consider one day less for the right person) from 8.30am-6pm at our home in Forest Hill.

You would be caring for our one year old son every day and potentially two days also caring for our 5 year old son when he is on school holidays.

We are looking for a caring and friendly person with experience in looking after babies and young children. You would be expected to take them out and about locally to parks, museums etc and also engage in play and activities at home and out in our garden; prepare meals and tidy up after mealtimes and play.

If you think you may be suitable please get in touch via PM.

Thank you!

Hiya I'm a super reliable nanny with 17 years of experience... i'm fun and creative and I love being outside doing lots of activities..... I come with checkable excellent references.... your role sounds amazing would love to meet up for an interview if you're interested

Archived