Looking for a Nanny for our 3 year old

AC6

Hello

My family are keen to meet some local nannies who are looking for some extra hours / ad hoc work. My freelance schedule means that my work days are not always regular (days or times!) and I'd like to expand on the people who we know that are kind, loving & passionate about childcare that we can call upon to look after our lovely 3 year old daughter.

The next date I am looking for childcare on is this Wednesday 26th.

Please do get in touch if you are looking to take on extra hours this Wednesday or any other days going forward.

Best wishes,

Alisa

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Alisa,

My name is Sam. I'm 24 years old and have 6 years experience in Child Care. I was a kid's party hostess for 5 years with an organization called Project PlayDate. I tutored at a performing arts camp for 4 summers in a row, teaching drama to kids ages 6-16. I've produced and directed a professional children's play. I took care of a 3MTH old and 2 year old (sisters) for a year, until they were 1YR and 3YRS respectively. I've babysat occasionally for several families, with the ages of kids ranging from 2MTHS old - 9YRS old (NY, Barbados and London). I'd love to be added to your ad hoc list!

Look forward to hearing from you!

Sam

Archived