Nanny wanted for twins 3 days a week starting asap

Hello, we are looking for an experienced reliable live out nanny to care for our twins who are 16 months old on Monday, Tuesdays and Wednesdays in our home in Crystal Palace. We have 2 older children at school but drop offs and picks are are not required for them. We would also be hoping for the occasional weekely evening babysits.

My name is Sam. I'm 24 years old and have 6 years experience in Child Care. I was a kid's party hostess for 5 years with an organization called Project PlayDate. I tutored at a performing arts camp for 4 summers in a row, teaching drama to kids ages 6-16. I've produced and directed a professional children's play. I took care of a 3MTH old and 2 year old (sisters) for a year, until they were 1YR and 3YRS respectively. I've babysat occasionally for several families, with the ages of kids ranging from 2MTHS old - 9YRS old (In New York City, Barbados & London). I'd love some more information about this job:

1. What is your pay rate?

2. Do you have any concrete requirements - DBS, First Aid, Oftsed?

Look forward to hearing from you!

- Sam

Hello,

My name is Molly Keogh, I am 22 and currently working

as a live in nanny in East Dulwich.

I am an energetic, fun and creative character, with a love for

Acing, singing and dancing! (I hope to train at drama school

either this September or next depending on my results)

I have my mornings free up until 3oclock

Monday to Friday- with flexibility on Thursday

and wednesdays to do longer.

I have 5+ years experience looking after a range of ages/abilities.

Jobs I have had in the past include: cr?che, babysitting,

nannying, children's party host and stagecoach TA.

If you need a helping pair of hands please contact me on:

07716433847 or send me an email to [email protected].

Many thanks!

Molly

• 2 months later...

Hi

I saw your ad and was wondering if you was still looking

I live in forest hill, I currently work 3 days but looking for a new 3 day job I would always be flexiable if you needed me to babysit or over time. I'm ofsted registered with references you could contact if you are interested please feel free to send message back and I can give me information about myself.kind regards Jade

Hi , my name is Emily I'm 21 and have been a nanny for 4 years. I've worked with children since I was 16 years old and I am first aid trained and have my level 3 diploma in children and young people's work force. I'm extremely interested in the position you are looking to fill , so if your interested in talking more with me please feel free to email me - [email protected]

Many thanks

Emily

Archived