For Sale Phil and Teds Explorer Double Buggy - c.?90

Phil and Teds Explorer Double Buggy for sale in black & grey. Used but remains in very good condition (see photo attached). From a pet and smoke free household. An excellent buggy for two children. Only selling as we don't need it anymore.

Collection only from near Lordship Lane.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• Latest Discussions

• I am at The Gardens. I saw GP on a Wednesday and he recommended physio, he checked availability and offered Tessa Jowell Centre for Saturday at 1 pm or Forest Hill Road Practice on a Monday at 11 am. I chose FH- very efficient/ Physio at FH very helpful, sent me some neck exercises and referred me for spinal assessment at Kings.
    • Of course, people's experiences may vary, but I'm afraid I can't recommend the DMC on Crystal Palace Rd.
    • Option 1.  Let them go bust.  Government takes over, until an appropriate solution found.  This happens with failing train operating companies  Option 2.  Anyone who made money on the privatisation, or their immediate descendants, bail them out  Obviously the latter isn't going to happen but makes me feel better/superior. What do you reckon?  Big picture.  Small picture as I posted elsewhere is that they were good when we had a leaking main.  And of course mass redundancies need to be avoided.
    • Hi my mum has a lovely frenchi , he needs to be walked , as mum (80) is a bit fragile . he is a lovely dog , a bit nervous when around other dogs . Mum lives in East Dulwich . how much do you charge ?   Thanks 🙏🏼 
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In