Fantastic nanny recommendation

Our fantastic nanny Elle sadly left us a few weeks ago as I was made redundant. She is still looking for a position. Here's the original post:

Elle has worked for us full time helping to look after my 1 year old son after I returned to work from maternity leave. This was her first nannying job and before that she worked for a nursery for 3 years plus lots of local babysitting and helping to look after her young nieces and nephews.

Elle formed a bond very quickly with my son and he loves her to bits - they enjoy messy play, arts and crafts, visiting local children's centres and parks, walking the dog, reading, playing and singing! She is very observant and quickly picks up on new words and noises that he makes (she is English mother tongue).

Elle is very reliable, punctual and hard working. She cooks all of my son's food and our freezer is stacked full of delicious, homemade meals. She is from SE London originally so knows the area well and is a confident driver in London traffic. She is also good with pets - our golden retriever will be very sorry to see her go too! She is Ofsted registered.

Elle is ideally seeking a full time role but is happy to discuss part time roles for the right family.

Please contact me if you are interested and I will send you her email.

Archived