Looking for a Nanny this Friday

AC6

Hello

I'm looking for a nanny to work with this Friday in the East Dulwich area. I am freelance so am always on the lookout for lovely, kind and energetic people to work with going forward too on an ad hoc basis.

Please PM me if you're interested and available!

Many thanks

Hi there!

I know we've corresponded before, but here's a refresher. My name is Sam. I'm 24 years old and have 6 years experience in Child Care. I was a kid's party hostess for 5 years with an organization called Project PlayDate. I tutored at a performing arts camp for 4 summers in a row. I've produced and directed a professional children's play. I took care of a 3MTH old and 2 year old (sisters) for a year, until they were 1YR and 3YRS respectively. I've babysat occasionally for several families, with the ages of kids ranging from 2MTHS old - 9YRS old. I've since nannied for 3 different families in London, and have their references on hand. I'd love to babysit for you this Friday!

Look forward to hearing from you!

- Sam

Hi

I run South London Nannies, we offer last minute childcare, often at short notice.

We have been placing the highest standard nannies in South London for the past several years, especially in the Dulwich area. We can provide, live-in and live-out, part time, full time, after school nannies, and nanny/housekeepers.

Please call or email me on: 02086724315 or: [email protected].

Best wishes

Catherine

Hi,

I run Yellow Duck Childcare. We provide childcare solutions for families. For more information please visit www.yellowduckchildcare.com.

We would be able to help you with your needs.

Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions or would like to find out more about us.

Many thanks,

Cristiana

Archived