Ofsted registered Childminder based near Goose Green

Hi all, my name is ?sa, I am originally from Sweden.

I have been a childminder for almost 5 years now and I still find my days spent with little people enjoyable and very rewarding :-)

In September I will have a couple of vacancies as some children are moving away/starting school.

From September I will be available Monday to Friday, (currently doing Monday to Thursday).

At the moment I also have Mondays, Wednesdays and Thursdays available.

My current/previous parents are happy to give a reference.

Please get in touch if you think this might suit you.

All the best, ?sa

• 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...

Hej ?sa,

Jag har en liten dotter p? snart 5 m?nader och letar efter dagis till henne nu. Vill g?rna att hon l?r sig b?de svenska och engelska och s?g att du bor v?ldigt m?ta. Har du n?n plats i b?rjan av n?sta ?r, Januari?

Mvh

Monica

• 3 weeks later...

Hej ?sa

We found your advertisement on childcare.co.uk but thought we would save money and contact you via this forum instead!

We have a British-Swedish daughter who is 8 months old now and we are looking for childcare on Thursdays and possibly another day in the week (it doesn't matter which).

If you have any spaces available then we would love to hear from you. If not, then would you have more availability in September? We are looking for 3 days in the week from September.

Best wishes

Toby, Steffi & Stella

Archived