Evening after nursery nanny required - 2/3 days per week

Hi. We are looking for someone who has availability a few nights a week to pick our 15 month old son up from nursery, bring him home and stay until we are back from work. Ideally around 5.45-7.45 pm 2 to 3 days, although we can be flexible on the exact days and hours.

We live in ED near The Plough and the nursery is about 8 minutes? walk from our house, so would really suit someone who has an existing job in the area and is looking for a few extra hours work.

References & checks required. Please PM me if you know anyone!

Thanks

Hiya!

My name is Sam. I'm 24 years old and have 5 years experience in Child Care. I am a kid's party hostess with an organization called Project PlayDate. I tutored at a performing arts camp for 4 summers in a row, teaching drama to kids ages 6-16. I've produced and directed a professional children's play. I took care of a 3MTH old and 2 year old (sisters) for a year, until they were 1YR and 3YRS respectively. I've babysat occasionally for several families, with the ages of kids ranging from 2MTHS old - 9YRS old (In NY, London and Barbados). Currently, I am in London for the summer doing a course, and I am desperate to find work while I'm here. I don't have a local DBS check, as I am just visiting. But, I have a police certificate of character from Barbados, and it's exactly the same thing. I hope that will be acceptable to you. If you are in urgent need of someone, I would be happy to work for you the next 10 weeks until you can find

someone permanent. CV and references on hand.

Look forward to hearing from you!

- Sam

Archived