Do you know someone moving to London who needs a job and somewhere to live?

Hi EDF

I'm looking for someone to do after-school childcare for my 4 year old who is starting school in September.

It would be 3.30 to 6.30 four days a week with occasional babysitting and would involve the usual collect, park, supper, play activities, leaving the rest of the day free to find another job or to study. I also have a 1 year old who, from time to time, may also need to be picked up from his nursery.

As part of the role I can also offer accommodation in a large comfortable two bedroom flat in the basement of my parent's house in Clapham (right on the 345 bus route). Depending on the agreement this could either be on a bill's only basis or at a very reduced rent.

This role would ideally suit someone moving to London for the first time either to study or on a more permanent basis as it offers a guaranteed income combined with the security of independent accommodation that is attached to a large, supportive family home.

The ideal candidate will have previous experience of working with young children and excellent references. A relaxed, generous and child-focussed approach is essential aswell as an enthusiasm for everything from making mock campfires in the park to doing reading homework. A first aid qualification would be desirable.

Please PM me if you have any further questions.

Daisy

Archived