Nanny available for occasional evening/weekend babysitting

Hey!

My names is Danielle, I am a qualified nanny with 8 years childcare experience and I am looking for occasional evening and weekend babysitting. I live in sydenham but as I drive I'm happy to go to any area (within reason). I have a current first aid/DBS and also checkable references. Please feel free to send me a message if you are interested or have any questions.

Thank you,

Danielle.

I am a local mum helping to launch the bubble babysitting app in SE London. It has already successful launched in N and SW London with some great press coverage (see links below).

You create yourself a profile and can mark yourself available for both daytime and evening sits whenever you are free.

The app works by using the parents networks - FB and phone contacts and schools and nurseries they connect with - to show if anyone they know has booked a babysitter before. The more sits you do with different families the more connections you will make with parents wanting to book you.

You can share the following sign up offer to parents that want to book you that will give them ?20 off their first sit paid for by bubble. Parents get ?20 off and you will get a rating on the app to encourage more parents to book you. Feel free to share this with existing families you work with as they can also receive the discount if they book though the app.

https://o4y5.app.link/7gMtxr9XMD

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

We're looking for occasional babysitting on Saturdays (all day) from September onwards for our daughter Lorna who will be 5 months by then. We live in West Dulwich.

These are the dates we'll be looking for.

30th September

14th October

28th October

25th November

9th December

If our location and dates are suitable for you then we could arrange to meet up.

Many thanks,

Estelle

Archived