nanny/babysitter needed Thursday mornings from Sept.

Khind

Hi,

I am looking for a lovely, friendly, reliable nanny or babysitter to look after my 2 year old daughter 9am - 1pm on Thursday mornings starting 21st September.

She is moving to a new nursery that doesn't offer half days and I would like to find someone to look after her rather than pay for a full nursery day that we don't need. We will need someone at least until March next year but would extend if its all working well.

I work from home so will be around but will keep completely out of the way.

I'd be really open to someone bringing their own child with them (as long as they get on!) and it being more like a fixed playdate or to find a regular activity that you could take her to.

If you have Thursdays free and are interested please get in touch. She is a very happy, friendly, chatty little girl.

Thanks

Good evening

My name isRenata and I'm a nanny with 15years of experience.

Also have a 7year old daughter, who is at school full time.

I am currently working for 2families 4days a week, but hours and days will reduce from September. Therefore I'll be happy to help you out on Thursday mornings with your little princess. Please don't hesitate to contact me for more information.

Thank you

• 2 weeks later...

Good afternoon

I am currently looking for another half day myself as I work Monday - Wednesday & Thursday from 3.30pm I have been a nanny for 4 years and have nursery experience. I am ofsted registered. I have a verarity of nannies and childminders who we could have play dates with as well as play groups.

If you are interested and still looking please feel free to contact me and I would be happy to forward cv & references

Kind regards Jade

Archived