Babysitter needed - Ruskin Park way

Hi everyone,

I live by Ruskin Park and I'm looking for a babysitter for my 2 year old and 1 year old, in the evenings (after they are in bed - easy peasy!), ad hoc.

Looking for any recommendations please, or if anyone wants to get in touch direct please PM me.

Thanks

Cheekychicken

Hi,

My name is Sam. I'm 24 years old and have 6 years experience in Child Care. I'm a kid's party hostess with an organization called Project PlayDate. I tutored at a performing arts camp for 4 summers in a row, teaching drama to kids ages 6-16. I've produced and directed a professional children's play. I took care of a 3MTH old and 2 year old (sisters) for a year, until they were 1YR and 3YRS respectively. I've babysat occasionally for several families, with the ages of kids ranging from 2MTHS old - 9YRS old (In Barbados, NYC and London). I came to London to do a course and have decided to stay for the summer. I'm looking for temporary work while I'm here. If you think I could help you with ad hoc care, please don't hesitate to reach out. CV and references are available on demand!

Look forward to hearing from you!

- Sam

Hi I'm available if you're still looking I've looked after a little seance she was four months old and loved every minute of it now she at Big school I'm DBS checked as I work at alleyn's school East Dulwich Park time kind regards Sharon

Hi there,

My names Martha, I'm an 18 year old student living in East Dulwich. I have lots of experience with babysitting and children of all ages. Am available for any babysitting jobs between now and mid September as I go to uni then. I can drive, so getting to you is no problem. Other references can be provided if needed

Don't hesitate to get in touch

Thanks Martha

Archived