After school nanny needed

LoulouCmoi

Hello,

We are urgently looking for an after school nanny / childminder to pick up our two delightful (no, really) children aged 4 and 7 from a local school and bring them home for some engaged play, 'homework' support, tea and bath. Hours are 3:30 - 6:30 Mon and Tuesday and 4:30 - 6:30 Wed and Thursday. Happy to be flexible / provide extra hours for the right person. Please message if you are interested with a bit about yourself.

Many thanks,

Laure

Hello!My name is David & up until July I had the pleasure of caring for 3 little Princes aged 9 & a set of twins aged 6.

Unfortunately for me their Mother has adjusted her working schedule so no need for me anymore boo hoo!

But that means I'm available to look after your delightful offspring-yay!

I come with excellent references & children just love me!

I look forward to hearing from you.

Hello my name is David Bailey-Emerson from Jan-July this year I looked after 3 boys aged 9& 6 I collected them from school & provided their evening meal.

I would supervise their homework & clean the house.

Their parents working arrangements have been adjusted so no need for me at the moment,I come well recommended with excellent references-please contact me on 07941377715

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• Latest Discussions

• You can request for them to come and collect your full bins again https://forms.southwark.gov.uk/ShowForm.asp?fm_fid=1879 They usually come on whatever day your rubbish/recycling collection day is. If you aren't going to be in, leave them somewhere that they can find it. If you don't need replacements, just leave a note on the full ones that a replacement isn't needed.  They usually come quite early, so it's better to leave them outside if you can. 
    • Just wondering- what were they arrested for? If you remember 
    • Cyclists certainly do have a bit of a perception problem at the moment and when I cycle I see a lot of examples of arrogance and ignorance that gives all cyclists a bad name - it does seem that many cyclists have caught the entitlement bug many drivers seem to have.
    • But Spartacus didn't mention the significant amounts of land being used for car storage - that was most definitely you.   And I am afraid when you apply your same measure to other transport uses (like cycleways and cycle lanes - Malumbu is your stat on the 360 kms of cycle network cycleways or cycle lanes?) then it most definitely is relevant for the debate.   Should we assume then that if all this ULEZ money and government bailout money is being poured into TFL then the system is, financially at least, broken or is it a case that the money is being mis-spent (like the DV junction project)?    
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In