teen babysitter available

hello, my name is merrie and I am 14 years old. I live in East Dulwich and I am looking to be hired

for babysitting on the weekends or after school.

I am free every week day from 3:20 onward - apart from Monday and every other Wednesday when I have a French tutor - and most weekends!

I have a lot of experience with children and often babysit my two cousins who are the ages of 4 and 6 as well as a boy in year 6.

I am looking for a pay of around ?7 an hour but am very open to negotiating.

I attend the charter school and am in year 10. I have recently started my GCSEs in which I

am doing triple science, maths, English, art, Latin, History and French so I am very competent to help children with homework. I am also grade 6 trumpet, self taught at guitar and grade 3 theory so if your child has any basic music theory homework then I am able to help out. I can also bath, cook dinner, put to bed or do any creative or fun activities. I am happy to drop off or pick up children from clubs but they must be willing to walk or take the bus home because, of course, I do not have a car and do not cycle.

please let me know if you need any babysitting, it does not have to be a permanent or a set job!

Thank you,

Merrie.

my email: [email protected]

Archived