Energetic Scandinavian nanny looking for a lovely family!

annik90

Dear Mums and Dads

My name is Anni and I'm 26-year-old energetic and child-loving individual who loves nannying! Therefore I'm looking for a new full-time role starting in the next few months. I can be quite flexible with the start date, but ideally as soon as possible.

I have over 5 years of experience with children working with private families (including proxy parenting and travelling abroad with a family) and also working short periods in different nurseries. I love working with children and take pride in their well-being providing right balance of nurturing care, creativity and outdoor activities.

Also I strongly believe in creating positive, encouraging and exploring environment for the children, one in which they can thrive and feel protected.

I love being active and search all the opportunities each London area has to give to keep the children busy and happy, from playgroups to libraries and parks!

I follow a healthy lifestyle and enjoy cooking too so there are always home-cooked meals and lots of veggies available for the little ones!

Please get in touch for more info! I'm fully vetted nanny as I have outstanding references you could talk to, current DBS and I've done extensive paediatric first aid training too.

I would love to hear from you!

Archived