SOLD Community playthings adjustable table & chairs ?250

Really lovely solid and safe table and chairs set we bought when our eldest was 1 and they used daily up until youngest was 6.

Table comes with two sets of legs to grow with the kids. Two little chairs for age 1-3 and a bigger one for age 2

The legs simply screw off the table and the adjustable legs are also very easy to use - just twist them to adjust.

Detail from the website on each item below pictures.

All in excellent condition except for orange faded stain on table top from some kids paint - this doesn't show very well in a picture, it's no more than 5cm across. You're welcome to come and view.

Picture with small chairs shows small table legs, picture with larger chair shows adjustable legs.

jbR1mu4.jpg?1

9piT8C1.jpg?1

4rMStZh.jpg?1

round woodcrest table 69cm diameter with #00 size legs (36cm)

link to community playthings website

Solid 3 cm hardwood top with rounded edges

Solid hardwood legs are right on the edge of the table for maximum stability

2 x 17cm Me-do-it chairs

link to community playthings websiteUse 17 cm chair for ages 12 to 30 months

Handholds let your toddlers carry this chair easily

The handhold in the back is the right size for adults

All corners are heavily rounded for safety

Seat and back are solid hardwood

Sides are strong birch plywood and shaped for stacking

Wide leg base prevents tipping

25 cm Childshape chair