Mondays nanny/ babysitter or mother's help available

Dear families.

My name is Lenka, I am 33 years old from Slovakia, living in UK (SE20 8ER) for past 12 years. I am looking for nanny/nanny share job, babysitting or mother's help for Mondays only.

I just finished work for a wonderful family after nearly 7 years as twins started reception. I helped with twins since they were born but sole charge since they were 5 months old. I have experience from newborn twins - 11 years old children. I looked after 4 children. Their age now, b10, g7 and twins 4.

My duties included:

- keeping the children safe at all times

- feeding the children as required (mid morning snack, cooked lunch or fresh sandwiches, afternoon snack and dinner - bottle feeds and weaning for babies (according to an agreed schedule)

- changing nappies regularly and teaching older children good bathroom hygiene

- taking children to and from nursery/school every day

- taking the children to regular activities and play dates as appropriate

- involving the children in activities at home such as drawing, reading, painting, crafts

- teaching the children good manners such as saying please and thank you, helping to tidy up their toys around the house, learning to share toys with other children

- washing and hanging out the children?s clothes

- keeping the children?s bedroom and play area tidy (involving them as well)

- using the dishwasher to wash the dishes and equipment used to make the children and nanny?s meals.

Ofsted registered, first aider, have nanny insurance, clear DBS check, UK driving licence, non smoker. I am very responsible, mature and loving person with great sense of humour and caring attitude. I am also good listener with great communicating skills. Happy to send my CV with checkable references. Please get in touch if you have more questions on 07808218446 or email [email protected]

Looking forwards to hear from you.

Thank you

Archived