Nanny available Jan 2018

lala24

Our lovely nanny Julie is going to be available from January 2018 as we are moving abroad and the other family in our nanny share are expecting a new baby so mum will be at home.

Julie has looked after 3 small boys (currently aged 2.5, 3 and 4.5) for 2 years in a calm, safe, organised, unflappable way. I am always impressed at how she manages their needs and demands in a kind, caring, firm manner and addresses any bad behaviour in a level, no nonsense and consistent way. I have learnt a lot about parenting from her!

Julie also knows how to have fun with the boys, with trips out, play dates with other nannies, local play groups and libraries or rainy day baking and arts activities. She prides herself on always being upbeat, enthusiastic and has seemingly endless energy.

She is looking for a minimum of 40 hours a week, is OFSTED registered and keeps up to date with professional nanny courses.

Julie has done a wonderful job for our family, our son loves her and we cannot speak favourably enough of her.

Please PM me for her contact details.

Archived