Lovely Babysitter Available - Parent Recommendation

MarClaRaq

I am very happy to recommend my 3 children's lovely babysitter. She previously worked as their nanny when they were much younger, and she continued to babysitter for us regularly when we moved back to London.

She has maintained a close bond with my three; 2 girls, and 1 boy, which is good to see. The children enjoy being taken out to parks, museums, and going to/hosting playdates. Our babysitter is a confident cook, and her meals are always fresh, healthy (and organic)!

She also engages them with activities at home, particularly in the later afternoon/evening, so the younger two, in particular are settled and ready for bed on time.

Our babysitter is always on time, and she is quite flexible, and she is often available at the last minute. She has 10 years of childcare experience working as a nanny, and she cared for children of all ages.

Our babysitter is available this Friday evening, and over the weekend, for day or evening work. She is also looking for ongoing babysitting work.

If you are interested, please send me a message, and I will send you our babysitter's contact details.

Thank you for reading!

• 2 weeks later...
Hello! She sounds wonderful and just what I am looking for. Please pm me her details? I have a 5 year old girl and a 18 month boy and we need someone to help and grow with our family for a couple of years ideally or more for evening and weekend work. Thank you. We are SE22.

Archived