Cocoonababy

NatalieS

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• Latest Discussions

• Hi, I have a few filled and empty sharps bins to dispose of. My GP has filled out a form for the council and they've come to us while we were away, left two large sharps bins and no instructions. Would any of you know what to do? In the meantime I've gained another two empty sharps bins to add to my collection... Many thanks
    • I asked the same question in this forum a few months ago, as my wife wanted to learn to drive but was quite nervous after having had sessions with someone very stressful.  The recommendation we saw most often was Silvano, which she's been very happy with and who has helped her build her confidence. You can read more recommendations for him here   
    • door to door selling has been around for years. It is not illegal. 
    • They are not from 'rehabilitation schemes'. There are no such schemes that sell door-to-door. I have checked this myself with the probation services and been told by them that it's a scam. Trading Standards say: “Don’t deal with cold callers. Full stop. At the most innocent, they’re selling overpriced goods. At the more sinister end, they're assessing the potential for more serious crimes". It wouldn't hurt to report to the non-emergency number, 101. As Sandyman says, the police may use the information to direct future resources.
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In