December Hypnobirthing Essentials Course

Hi,

For any local pregnant folks due in early 2018, I have some places left for our December Hypnobirthing Essentials Course and I'd love for you to join us!

This course is designed for you if:

- You already have a basic level of understanding about Hypnobirthing or are looking for a refresher after having your first baby

- You are on a tighter budget

- You have already signed up to other antenatal classes

WHAT TO EXPECT

Discover hypnobirthing tools and techniques for a calmer, more confident and comfortable labour.

With your partner, you'll come away with an excellent understanding of the theory underpinning Hypnobirthing, how to help your mind and body work together in pregnancy and birth and you'll experience the relaxation and self hypnosis techniques first hand.

You'll let go of worries and pressure to do things a certain way (there's no right or wrong way to give birth after all), and replace them with an understanding of the process of labour and how you can use Hypnobirthing effectively along the journey.

You'll leave the session as if floating on a cloud of relaxation and maybe even looking forward to birth!

DETAILS

Dec 8th, 2pm - 6pm at Goose Green Clinic.

Please visit my website to find out more, or to book your place. Advanced booking is recommended.

www.hypnobirthingplace.com

Or get in touch with any questions, I'm always happy to chat through anything.

Warmest wishes,

Zoe x

• 3 weeks later...

Hi folks,

Space still available for this Friday's Hypnobirthing course. This is the perfect course to do before Christmas, letting go of worries and prioritising your own wellbeing.

As an experienced local Hypnobirthing teacher, I'll ensure you come away from the Hypnobirthing Place Essentials class feeling more relaxed, confident and looking forward to the birth of your baby. The tools and techniques are invaluable for labour and parenthood, however birth goes and wherever you choose to do it.

www.hypnobirthingplace.com

I'd love for you to join us!

Warmest wishes,

Zoe x

Archived