Nanny wanted - N. Dulwich - Jan start

CazP1978

We are looking for a kind, energetic and professional live-out nanny to look after our two children, aged 18 months and rising 4. Our daughter loves reading, dressing up and drawing. She has a place at a local pre-school so the bulk of the care will be for our son, who enjoys climbing, going to the farm and emptying kitchen drawers. Usual nanny and nursery duties.

We are based in North Dulwich.

We are looking for someone:

? passionate about working with young children;

? has solid childcare experience,

? who shows initiative;

? is creative and imaginative;

? loves the outdoors (in all weathers!)

? has excellent English

? and who preferably lives locally.

Your must be DBS checked and have a recent first aid certificate.

Monday-Thursday, 8am to 6.30pm.

We are happy to consider a nanny with a child.

Start date: mid Jan (for a week handover with our current nanny)

Salary: competitive market rate.

To apply: email your CV, DBS and first aid certificates to [email protected]. If you want to chat about the role, please call 07734441890.

• 2 weeks later...

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am writing to apply for your advertisement on EDF.

Recently, I worked as teaching assistant at Launcelot School. At my placement, I realised that I would like to continue working with kids and want to become a nanny for a warm and welcoming family. I am currently with little ones? nanny agency and I?m looking to start work as soon as possible.

I am a reliable and responsible young adult that feels confident in looking after children of all ages. With two dogs at home and a family of 5 brothers and sisters, I?m used to various chores and responsibilities to keep the house running smoothly. I can be trusted to work alone and I?m happy to work alongside yourself to become part of a team.

I have a first aid certificate and a DBS check. If you?d like a copy of my CV and any child care references or further general information, please feel free to contact me via e-mail : [email protected]

I very much look forward to hearing back from you and I?m available at any time of your convenience for a phone or face-to-face interview.

Many thanks,

Devon Wright

Archived