Nanny looking for work Thursdays and Fridays

Hi parents I am 25 and live in Herne Hill. I have been working with children ages 6 months -11 years for nearly 10 years doing after school clubs/play schemes, babysitting, afterschool care and Nanning. I have a childcare qualification, first aid trained, food hygiene and safeguarding.

I am a well-mannered articulate and responsible person, with great deal of experience and interest in children and their development. I am a confident child career who is emotionally mature and possesses high energy levels and an ability to develop close relationships with both children and families. Over these few years working with different age groups I have enjoyed working with older/younger children greatly because I am a person who enjoys challenges.

I?m currently a nanny working for a wonderful family that have 2 children 1 and 3 years old looking after them 3 days a week. I?m currently looking for another family to work with Thursday and Friday. I?m flexible with hours able to do 7.30pm ? 7pm and happy to do overtime babysitting if need.

Send me a private message if you want to talk further.

Archived