Childcare help needed

schicklore

I am looking for a nanny/babysitter/childminder/housekeeper to look after our 2 children (8 years and 3 years) during school term as follows (starting from 15th January 2018),

Monday - 5pm to 7pm

Friday 7 am to 9am

If you can do housekeeping and childcare I can offer longer hours (4 hours a day).

Please get in touch if you can do only Friday. Fridays if it suits the children can be dropped to school at 8 am.

The school is around 15 minutes walk from our house.

I can offer more hours during school holidays. You will be looking after the clidren at our house in West Dulwich close to West Dulwich station(SE21). The school is in West Dulwich (SE21) as well.

Hello,

My name is Hannah and I am an actress living in London looking for part-time work to support my other projects. I am great with children and have spent many years looking after and spending time with my two young nieces. Whilst I don't currently have any professional experience I would love the opportunity to have a chat with you so you could learn a bit more about me and whether I am the kind of person you are looking for. I can provide good references from my current job both personal and professional.

I would be happy to help out with the housekeeping as well and would be available both Mondays and Fridays from 8th January. I live in Crofton Park, near Brockley so not too far from West Dulwich.

Hope to hear fom you,

Best wishes,

Hannah Leach

Tel: 07515 748282

Archived