Moving Primary schools

katya_p

We moved to East Dulwich recently and I'm after some advice regarding primary schools in the area. My daughter is currently in year 1. Heber, Harris and Goodrich are our closest primary schools now, but I'm finding it very difficult to choose between them without a personal recommendation. I would really appreciate your advice/opinions on any of these schools. Thanks!

My son (year 3)and daughter (year 6) are at Heber and absolutely love the school.

I can't comment on any of the other schools but would definitely recommend Heber for many, many reasons. Mainly it's the positive, happy, family feel of the school and the children are always so excited about what they are learning.

Please pm me if you want further details.

Good luck, I'm sure all of your choices have good things to offer.

I know people with a child/ren at each and all are pleased with the schools - my son is at another but I honestly think go with your instincts and which is most convenient as all schools in ED are pretty good by all accounts, tho some better in some ways than others - all depends on opinion and personal feeling too I think - i.e. what you as a parent prefer the focus to be, how you feel the kids respond when you look around, all sorts of factors.

Good luck, I'm sure you will make the right choice!

Archived