Part time nanny wanted in East Dulwich

akd

Hello,

We're looking for a lovely part time nanny, starting anytime from now but we can be flexible for the right person.

The role is looking after our two fun, kind, loving girls (2 and 5), 8am-6pm 3 days a week (Tuesday - Thursday) plus occasional babysitting. Duties would include taking and collecting our eldest from school just up the road, preparing nutritious meals, doing home activities and attending play dates, parks, libraries etc.

Reliable, warm, affectionate, fun, calm, patient and firm but fair approach, active, non-smoker essential.

Up to date CRB/DBS checks, 1st aid etc.

If possible once we've found a nanny, we'd like to find a family with a child of similar age to our youngest, to share with. We've experienced a great share, so would love to find another, if we can. We'd prefer to host and are set up to do so with double buggy etc.

If we can't find a suitable share we're happy for this to be a sole charge position.

We're collaborative, considerate, loving parents who really appreciate the support of a great nanny. We have a reference about us from our last nanny so please pm me if you'd like to know more!

Thank you.

• 1 month later...
Hi there I'm available i've looked after little girl since she was four months old loved every minute of it watching her grow up and develop going swimming and going to the park And different activities now she seven I still have her part-time but those days I could fit in wonderfully kind regards Sharon

Archived