Re: Spanish Nanny Live Out

Spanish Nanny Live Out

My name is Paula and I am from Alicante. I am looking for a new family who needs a Live Out Nanny in Central London or South East London to start in Mid April. Monday to Thursday.

At the moment I am looking after a 3 year old boy but this is due to finish soon as the mother will be on maternity leave for a second child.

I have more than 10 years experience working with children.

I have spent the last 8 years working in the UK as an aupair and Live Out Nanny.

Previous to this, I worked in nurseries in Spain including 3 years running my own nursery in my hometown.

I enjoy organising activities that incorporate painting, colouring, making puzzles, reading books and music.

I also enjoy taking them to playgroups, playgrounds and cooking their meals.

I would also be happy to do occasionally babysitting for you.

I speak Fluent English and hold formal Childcare qualifications that I can provide on request.

I have very good references.

If you are interested in seeing my full CV, I am happy to forward to you by email

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hola Paulita

Me puedes enviar tu CV por correo y cuanto cobras? Vivimos en Shenley Road Camberwell. Nuestra hija se llama Frida tiene casi 10 meses. Le hablo en frances pero me gustaria que halara espanol tambien. Estoy investigando opciones de childcare porque todavia no se exactamente lo que quiero ni lo que me permite. Mi correo es [email protected]

Gracias!

Zoe

Archived