Mon-Wed after school nanny needed!

We're looking for an after school nanny for Monday - Wednesday from June. Collection is from Goose Green Primary School and Dulwich Village Infants School and going home to make tea, play and have fun. We offer good pay and a lovely environment to work in. Extra babysitting always available too. Hours would be 2.30 - 6.30. Extra hours also possible if you'd be keen to help with laundry and family cooking.

Please PM me if you have childcare experience and interested in the position.

Thanks!

Katie

Hi Katie,

I would love to apply doe your advertisement for an after school nanny. I finish my final year of university at LSE at the end of May and am looking for some part-time work (particularly mon-wed). I am a 22-year-old woman from Bath that lives in East Dulwich. I have looked after young children part-time since I was about 16 years-old. My experience has ranged from picking up 6-8-year-olds after school, cooking, cleaning, doing homework etc with them, and I have also looked after a 3 year old and newborn regularly in London. I am a great cook, and am also quite OCD and love to clean, so would be up for earning extra money doing those jobs and babysitting. Please let me know if you'd like any further details. I look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks,

Poppy Mist

Archived